TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR REPAIR
• Your car will be inspected for damages and the best method of repair decided.
• We will book your car in for repairs at one of our repair facilities.
• We will arrange all required inspections with your insurance company. Some delays may occur with certain insurance companies.
|Average repair times*|
|Front or rear bumper only||2 - 3 days||*Repair times are an estimate not a promise. Many different stages need to be completed for your car to be returned to pre-accident condition.|
|Small work||1 ½weeks|
|Medium work||2 ½weeks|
|Large work||3 ½weeks|
|Extra large work||6 + weeks|
We cannot commence repairs on your car until it has been inspected and approved by your insurer. All insurance companies are different and gaining approval can take time. We will do everything in our power to get this authority as soon as possible. Our Customer Service Team will call you after the insurance inspection and explain how the assessment went and exactly what the assessor has approved. If there are delays in the authorization of your claim, we will notify you immediately.
• We will send you a WhatsApp upon claim authorisation.
• When your car progresses from one repair stage to the next you will be sent a WhatsApp.
• Our Customer Service Team will ring you with further updates if required, especially about more complex jobs. If at any time you have a query do not hesitate to call or text our Customer Service Team on +971 56 991 3131.
• Once your claim has been authorised we will order parts.
• Sometimes parts come from overseas (for example, Japan or Germany).
• We will notify you immediately of any part delays.
• We will ring you at lunch time on the day your car is scheduled to be finished to confirm a pickup time. This is dependent on the final quality checks to make sure everything is repaired to pre-accident condition.
• We will also collect any outstanding excess payments on behalf of your insurance company when you pick up your car. Payment must be made by cash, Eftpos or credit card (no Diners, Amex, or Cheques).
The XA Prestige
Our well refined prestige vehicle repair process is engineered to get you back on the road faster, without compromising on quality.
1. Get In Touch
Call, or send a message to discuss your needs and organize an obligation free quote.
2. Book In & Quote
Your car will be inspected for damage and the best method of repair decided.
3. Insurance Approval
We can't start until the car is inspected and approved by your insurer’s inspector.
4. Parts Ordering
Once approved, we can order any parts needed for the repair.
5. Body & Frame Work
The vehicle is measured and reset using manufacture approved aligning equipment, to match factory specifications.
6. Paint Work
The vehicle is prepped and masked ready for painting in our dust-free, climate-controlled spray booths for a factory-quality finish.
7. Buffing & Polishing
Once the fresh paintwork has dried, the vehicle is unmasked and de-nibbed to remove any minor imperfections in the paintwork, then machine buffed & polished.
8. Reassembly & Fit Up
The vehicle is reassembled, quality checked, road-tested and mechanically checked as well to ensure it functions as it did before repairs.
9. Accident Related To Mechanical Repairs
At this stage, any mechanical repairs or replacements caused by the accident will be remedied.
10. Diagnostics &
We use the latest computer connections to reset warning lights and ensure that the car is clear of any warnings.
11. Wash, Clean And Final Inspection
We wash and detail your car so you get it back fresh and ready to roll.
12. Collect Your
Your vehicle is now ready for collection or delivery in pre-accident condition.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR REPAIR
Our Commitment to you is to return your vehicle as quickly as possible in pre-accident condition....Read more